RGF Executive Search provides tailored executive search and functional recruitment services in industry specific verticals, specializing across staff-to-senior level hiring in forms of contingency search and retained search.
Our consultants work deep within their functional space to provide candidates and clients with one-stop recruitment solutions across disciplines in both local and regional markets. Supported by our integrated systems, workflow processes and high touch candidate/client service levels, RGF is constantly working to provide the latest search and selection strategy to build a reliable talent pipeline for our clients' current and future talent needs.
RGF Retained Search
RGF has successfully delivered retained search assignments since 2010 and consistently outperforms global retained firms in the Asia market, supported by a near 100% completion rate.
RGF offers a highly competitive, delivery-focused approach to retained search:
- We seek a nominal up-front retainer fee for each project as a commitment from the client to work with RGF exclusively.
- RGF identifies, contacts, and interviews prospective talent and presents a shortlist within 4 to 6 weeks.
- We commit to finish the search within agreed timelines and provide refund and non-compete clauses.
Our Retained Service:
- Retained search assignments are managed by a Senior Consultant and a member of our dedicated research team.
- Clients are provided with detailed reports at regular intervals explaining the search progress, talent feedback, useful market and competitor information.
- Client receives complete exclusivity regarding talent introductions until they reject any potential talent from the search process.
- We provide consulting on other areas outside of the hiring of new talent where required.
RGF recommends retained searches for:
- Senior positions where both clients and candidates expect the process to be managed by a professional retained search firm.
- New organisations entering the Asia market without a dedicated HR function.
- Sensitive high-level searches where the position involves the replacement of an incumbent.
- A new business initiative where confidentiality is important, or where market perceptions affect the client's ability to attract the right talent.