- A Japanese manufacturer
- Field Engineer with relevant knowledge and experience of at least 2 years
Our client is a Japanese manufacturer of semiconductor capital equipment, bringing exceptional technical expertise to flip chip and advanced packaging.
Our client is looking for Field Engineers at their Singapore office who would be responsible for:
- Responsible for on-site semiconductor equipment installations, commissioning, and technical support.
- Manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process and software.
- Perform continual improvement programmes, parts' overhaul, preventive measures, modifications and repair works on equipment.
- Perform installation/ de-installation from layout to commissioning.
- Coordinate logistics arrangements.
- Ensure good EHS compliance.
- Preparation of technical issue report.
- Responsible for 24/7 on-call duty.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
- Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Semiconductor or its equivalent.
- Min 2 years of experience or will consider entry level candidates with Electrical/Electronic/Microelectronics/Nanotechnology major as well.
- Semiconductor equipment knowledge, communication, leadership, analytical and report-writing.
- Strong analytical and meticulous skills are ideal for this role.