• Opportunity to start up an aromatics business from ground up.
• Business Management (P&L)
• People Management
Our client is an established chemical distribution company with exciting expansion plans into the
• Hold the key role in setting up the company’s essential oil business from ground up.
• Grow the business in terms of new customers and new product development.
• Explore and identify new sectors of growth and initiate actions and plans to achieve this accordingly.
• Manage the Sales and Marketing Team to achieve the desired results and targets, including, but not limiting to sales strategy planning, product development strategies and tailored coaching of individual sales and marketing personnel to derive maximum performance from them.
• Set-up the sales and marketing team, which includes recruitment, training and development and performance management of team members. Work closely with Human Resources to execute these matters.
• Managing the credit risk involved in the business.
• Ensure good profitability to sustain and grow the company.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Engineering, or Business.
• At least 15 years of related working experience, particularly in the aromatics (essential oil) business.
• Demonstrates a pioneering spirit, and has successfully drove and startup businesses from ground up.
• Proven track record in leadership and people management.
• Proven track record in P&L management, as well as achieving sales and developing new business in earlier career.
• Proven track record of leading his team to meet sales target.
• Self-driven, results oriented and independent personality.
• Good time management skills.
• Possesses good existing contacts within the essential oil business (locally and internationally).
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• A good understanding of business and working cultures and nuances of different regions.