＊Fulfil corporate travel customers’ travel related requests in end to end travel arrangements Eg: Airline ticketing arrangements, hotel accommodations and car rentals.
＊Provide customer service through the communication of travel related information.
＊Ensure the end-to-end service delivery and accuracy of travel documentations, such as airline tickets, validity, passport and visa processing and seamless execution of service delivery.
＊Add values to the entire process chain of travel operations, the relationships amongst peers, superiors, business partners as well as the customers.
＊Understands client’s need complete accurate records of bookings and offer best alternatives available in terms of pricing and routing.
＊Ensure a high level of professionalism and customer satisfaction delivered in accordance to the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
＊Ensure that travel policies of the clients are adhered to, including air, accommodation, car, ferry, rail, insurance and visa requirement.
• At least 2 years of experience in Travel Industry preferably Corporate experience.
• Effective biliingual in terms of oral and written communication skills in English & Japanese (possess JLPT N2 & above) for the purpose with liaising with Japanese clients.
• Knowledge of reservation systems (GDS) are essential, preferably Sabre.
• Minimum GCE ‘O’ and above.
• IATA/UFTAA Diploma (ADV) an advantage.
• Maintain team spirit, team work and cohesiveness in the team to deliver results.