Our client is a well-established general insurance company (MNC) with global presence in more than 30 countries. They have more 90 years of history and have accumulated a total assets of over US$55 billion as of 2017. They are expanding rapidly in market share as well as geographical presence, and have been recognized as one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in the world.
• Support Finance HOD on finance projects
• Support the Head of Finance on finance operations and business planning. This includes competitors’ analysis and Quarterly analysis on industry performance
• Manage and mentor finance staff
• Undertake any other finance related duties as may be assigned
• Min 3-5 years of experience working in the capacity as a Finance Manager
• Degree in Accounting or ACCA qualifications
• Experience working in MNCs.
• Management experience in a plus.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge of financial accounting
• Good appreciation of financial and internal controls