Our client provides exclusive privileges and personalized services.
With over 200 unique brand partners, they aim to enrich the lives of its members across the globe through four areas – Travel, Wine & Dine, Shopping and Wellness.
We are currently looking for a E-commerce Leader to:
Plan and Implement E-commerce Business strategy.
Create annual and Monthly business plans, and Plan the number of customers in the site from the product strategy, and Implement sales promotion.
Consider and implement product launch that quickly reflects the sales situation on the online store.
• Responsible for E-commerce operations, uploading and monitoring merchandise information in the system.
• Ensure timely execution of order management, as well as monitor shipment & delivery of member’s orders and assure on-time deliveries.
• Prepare all related shipping and delivery documentation such as: invoices, packing list, and other relevant shipping & delivery documents.
• Organise the packing and shipping of member’s orders in a systematic and timely manner.
• Coordinate with suppliers, tally stock orders, and ensure superior merchandise condition.
• Bring about optimal levels of E-Store inventories in coordination with other relevant departments.
• Interface with members as required and provide the highest levels of customer service to support the growth of sales.
• Attend to member’s queries, resolve any concerns on their orders, and maintain accurate and timely records of correspondences or discussions with members.
• Prepare weekly and monthly summary reports.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• Minimum Diploma in a related discipline
• Good communications skills
• Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
• Fast learner and detail-oriented
• Strong in Excel
• Experience in Supply-Chain Management, Online Merchandising or E-Commerce is a plus