Our client is a Japanese client handling ship classification, and actively engaged in a growing range of ship related activities and services.
They are mainly that aimed at contributing to promoting the protection of human life and property at sea as well as protection of the marine environment.
We are currently looking for a Admin Coordinator to:
• Handle reception duties (dealing with clients’ visits, serving beverages etc.) on a rotation basis.
• Responsible for incoming and outgoing of mails.
• Correspond to emails and faxes.
• Printing out official drawings and filing of drawings.
• Providing administrative support to other members as and when necessary (mostly documentation and drawings related).
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
• Minimum O Levels certification.
• At least 2 years of working experience.
• Independent individual who can also work well in a team.
• Responsible, detailed and mature.
• Proficient in basic Microsoft Applications (Words and Excel).