Our client is a leading bank with a huge global presence, offering comprehensive products to service their clients from all around the world. As part of an expansion plan, they are looking for a well-connected and experienced Corporate Banking Relationship manager at an AVP Level to join their team in Singapore.
• Handle Customer’s inquiries, Liaise and deepen relationship and businesses with Head office, domestic branches, overseas branches and inter-departments, as well as corporate clients.
• Rich knowledge in credit analysis for the international wholesales clients and familiar with the credit procedure in commercial banking sector.
• Familiar with basic relevant regulatory policy guideline with strong risk management and data analytical skills.
• Perform and handling on Credit Application, Credit review, Internal Risk Rating, and any ad-hoc periodic or non-periodic reports/data/statistics required.
• Prepare and monitor bilateral borrowings, loan syndication, and project finance.
• A recognized University Degree or professional qualifications.
• At least 3-5 years of Corporate Banking Business.
• Self-motivated, meticulous and able to multi-task.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Mandarin) in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients or associates.