Our client is a Japanese leading MNC specializing in the sales of Isotropic Graphite, which is used in wide range of industries with the highest standards of reliability, most notable for atomic power, electric discharge machining, metallurgical, and semiconductors.
They are looking for a sales engineer helping their team in Singapore Office.
We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer (Chemical) to:
• Sales Engineer is responsible to sell Graphite and carbon finished products to factories in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, India, and Batam.
• Oversea travel to Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, India, and Batam is required at average of minimum 2 business trips per month for 3 to 5 days.
• Sell and upsell to designate existing customers (30%), and to find many new customers (70%).
• Read basic technical drawings and know unit of measurement (cm, mm, inch).
• Measure customer’s products and draw accurate drawings during the course of work.
• Supporting customer support by phone and email.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
Minimum two years of experience in sales or sales engineer.
Having experience selling products to factories is an advantage. Ex; technical sales or industrial equipment sales or chemical sales.
Having energetic and aggressive personality is a plus.
Ability in Mandarin or Vietnamese language is an advantage for better communication with customers.
Singapore driving license is required.
Candidate who is able to start work immediately is a plus.