* Good knowledge of M&E Building Services with focus on latest Renewable / Energy Efficient / Smart Building technologies
* Chance to work client side for in-house for Estates Department managing & coordinating installation of M&E Building Services
* Opportunity to work on prestigious, state of the art, major new build campus building project (3 year build)
We are currently working with the Estates division of one for Singapore's leading education campuses to recruit an MEP Manager to oversee the M&E Building Services packages (including Renewable / Energy Efficient / Smart Building technologies + District Cooling systems) for their major new build campus project. Working on this state of the art campus project the successful candidate will be responsible for all M&E engineering works associated with new building, fit-out and infrastructure projects for the duration of the project's new build phase (Construction phase scheduled for approx. 3 year duration).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be expected to manage and review M&E engineering consultants' designs according to specifications and code requirements and monitor, challenge and provide value engineering input on the designs submitted by consultants and contractors to ensure achieve quality, compliance and value for money.
* You will attend Consultant and site meetings with the Project Team and carry out inspections on site to ensure that the M&E works carried out by the Main Con / Subcontractors meet the desired quality/workmanship standards and are completed to project program and within budget
* Additionally you will work closely with the BIM manager to attend site / design meetings with Contractors & Consultants to monitor BIM co-ordination & clash checking activities are fully updated to help ensure site works proceed according to spec & program
Background & Experience:
*Ideally candidates will possess Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree with at least 10 years of relevant working experience as Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or Project Manager preferably with experience of working for Public Sector / Govt. / Developer and/or Consulting Engineering firms
*The successful candidate must possess extensive relevant Singapore Construction market experience with good working knowledge of BCA submissions processes & have previous experience of working with BIM design packages.
*With a strong eye for detail & excellent stakeholder management skills you will be able to work autonomously & be able to identify & resolve any technical issues that may arise through the Construction phase.
*Additionally you will ideally have had previous Energy Efficient / Green Mark Sustainability / Building Technologies project exposure
*Knowledge of District Cooling systems and / or Renewable technologies for the Built Environment (inc. smart building controls / metering, micro-grid, integrated BMS control systems, etc) would also be an advantage
Key Skills Required:
*Electrical Building Services Consultancy background able to check Consultants design & value engineer
*Someone up-to-date with latest Renewable / Energy Efficient / Smart Building technologies
*Able to suggest new / cutting edge technologies (eg. smart controls / metering, micro-grid, integrated BMS control systems, etc) solutions & partner with Renewables / Sustainability Technology vendors
*Looking for candidates with a background / strong knowledge of Sustainability Designs for the Built Environment