* Chance to work in-house for Estates Department managing & coordinating installation of M&E Building Services
* Opportunity to work on major state of the art new build campus building project (3 year build)
* Working as client side PM will require good understanding of M&E Design plus able to oversee Construction works
We are currently working with the Estates division of one for Singapore's leading education campuses to recruit an MEP Manager to oversee the M&E Building Services packages (including District Cooling systems & renewable technologies for the Built environment) for their major new build campus project. Working on this state of the art campus project the successful candidate will be responsible for all M&E engineering works associated with new building, fit-out and infrastructure projects for the duration of the project's new build phase (Construction phase scheduled for approx. 3 year duration).
You will be expected to manage and review M&E engineering consultants' designs according to specifications and code requirements and monitor, challenge and provide value engineering input on the designs submitted by consultants and contractors to ensure achieve quality, compliance and value for money.
You will attend Consultant and site meetings with the Project Team and carry out inspections on site to ensure that the M&E works carried out by the Main Con / Subcontractors meet the desired quality/workmanship standards and are completed to project program and within budget.
Additionally you will work closely with the BIM manager to attend site / design meetings with Contractors & Consultants to monitor BIM co-ordination & clash checking activities are fully updated to help ensure site works proceed according to spec & program.
Background & Experience:
* Ideally candidates will possess Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree with at least 10 years of relevant working experience as Mechanical/Electrical Engineer or Project Manager preferably with experience of working for Public Sector / Govt. / Developer and/or Consulting Engineering firms
* The successful candidate must possess extensive relevant Singapore Construction market experience with good working knowledge of BCA submissions processes & have previous experience of working with BIM design packages
* With a strong eye for detail & excellent stakeholder management skills you will be able to work autonomously & be able to identify & resolve any technical issues that may arise through the Construction phase.
* Additionally you will ideally have had previous project exposure of District Cooling systems + knowledge of Renewable technologies for the Built Environment (inc Solar Panels)