Our client is leading general trading house, the Corporation provides international trade and distribution services for products ranging from steel, machinery, ships, automobiles, chemicals electrical products & electronics to a wide variety of general merchandise, etc. The company is one of overseas offices which is specialized for petroleum product trading.
We are currently looking for a Accounting Assistant to:
1. Responsible for management of AR and AP and alert to cash flow issues.
2. Issuing the tax invoice to customer and key in the system timely.
3. Check and reconcile monthly statements from suppliers (AP) and arrange payment on time.
4. Check and update daily incoming and outgoing fund and make daily cash flow.
5. Handle petty cash and admin work scope including salary.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
1. Prefer that knowledge and handling experience of finance and accounting sector 1~2 years.
2. Experience in import and export biz.
3. Young, energetic characteristics and responsible.
4. Freshman is also allowed (but in this case, attitude is very important).
5. Even though do not have relevant experience company can support to learn and grow.