Our client is a Top 10 global leader in petroleum logistics solutions they have built a reputation for safe, high quality and comprehensive ocean transportation and specialist petroleum services to the world's largest oil companies, trading houses and refineries.
In this role you will be expected to play a critical role in developing & delivering the full range of External communications (including: Crisis communications, PR / media, local community, web content development and management) and Internal communications (including: Employee communications, CSR initiatives, senior leadership messaging, team bonding events & employee awards)
You will help lead the implementation of global and local communications strategies and plans to deliver company business strategy and goals both internally and externally; working with the business divisions at global and local level and uphold and manage the company brand in accordance with the brand ID guidelines.
Incident/Crisis Management: As part of the Singapore incident management team providing support in areas of communications including working with the external incident management agency to protect the reputation of the clients' brand.
Brand Management: Company brand awareness, brand building and reputation management
Media Management: Support overall media management of incident and crisis with assistance of PR agency
PR/Communications: Develop and produce communications materials and presentations
Vendor Management: Manage external suppliers on communications events and collaterals in areas such as design, printing, gifts, photographers, venue etc and working with third parties on collateral production
Annual Review: Support the production of the Annual Review
Corporate event management: Organising & publicising industry events, trade fairs, etc
* Degree in Communications, Journalism or related discipline
* At least 3 to 6 years of relevant Corporate Communications experience
* Proficient in speech/content/news/corporate writing/events management/corporate visual identity as well as change management
* Must be Internet savvy with good IT skills (such as SharePoint experience will be advantageous)
* Exposure to working in diverse cultures and time zones will be a definite plus
* Strong interpersonal, presentation, people and communication skills
* Ability to multitask, manage tight deadlines & run Projects
* Ideally looking for candidates who have a background in either/or Shipping / Transportation / Supply Chain / Logistics / Energy / Marine / O&G / Chemical / LNG / Construction / Shipbuilding / Manufacturing industries