Our client is a one of the largest international research, consulting, and systems integrator.
Reporting to the Team Leader or Manager of the System Integration and Network department, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for performing development and maintenance activity for Data Integration and ETL programs and scripts.
The qualified candidate is expected to have a thorough understanding of software development life cycle and experience in delivery of the software development in an enterprise environment.
The candidate is expected take a senior role in the development cycle by ensuing the results to meet the high quality insisted by the customer.
We are currently looking for a System Analyst - Banking to:
* Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation and L3 maintenance, ensure the best possible performance and quality in the deliverables.
* Work closely with team leader to gather requirement from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development, prepare and update schedule as per required.
* Prepare or update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
* Develop or modify the applications according to the requirement with high quality, conduct peer source code review if necessary.
* Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
* Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
* Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
* Troubleshoots issues and problems, work out clear action plan(s) to resolve such issues, develops, tests and implements the agreed solution into production, following the Bank's Policies and Procedures.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
At minimum, the candidate should possess the following qualifications.
Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized institution.
Worked as an IT professional in banking or financial industry for minimum 3 years.
Possess good knowledge on Oracle and SQL Server database, proficient skills in PL/SQL, T-SQL, UNIX/LINUX shell scripting and DOS scripting.
Deep knowledge of Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus product in all areas (Dev, Admin).
1 year plus strong Java skills.
Experience with WebSphere Adapters, patterns, ESQL, DFDL, XML, XSLT mapping and usage of SOAP, HTTP and JMS protocols.
Strong analytical, problem solving and documentation skills.
Good interpersonal skills with strong teamwork spirit. Must be able to function well as a team member in a project and sourcing for technical solution independently.