Our client is a one of the world's leading Internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e-money, portal & media, online marketing and professional sports.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer (Others) to:
The System Engineer will be responsible for the development & administration of applications that support and comprehend the company insight. He/she will need to develop or modify applications based on system/functional design document, including requirement analysis, programming, documentation, testing (unit test, system test, etc.), implementation and support. Supporting system scope will be expanded in-line with IT technology advancement (e.g. incorporation with SNS, mobile applications on iOS, Android, etc.).
* Design and implement Web applications, server-side programs and mobile apps
* Design, implementation and fine-tune databases
* Develop application frame-work
* Conduct application verification / hypothesis verification / data analysis / improvement proposition
* Troubleshooting (all processes from identification to corrective action; analysis of cause; taking preventive measure, etc.)
* Code design and review
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
*At least 3 years of web applications development experience for consumer & internal use
*Java (JSP, Server-Side Programming, Spring Framework and Web Service)
*myBatis (Persistence Framework)
*SQL (Relational Database)
*[Optional] Android SDK
*[Optional] Swift, Objective-C
*Basic knowledge of internet technologies such as HTTP, DNS and SMTP
*Basic knowledge of Linux is preferred.
*Familiarity with Tomcat App Server is preferred.
*Familiarity with GIT Version Control is preferred.