Our Client is one of the growing MNC based in Japan. Their business is into industrial gas manufacturing.
They are looking for a motivated and passionate to work as Senior Executive / Assistant Manager, Compliance in regional HQ in Singapore. This position will assist with compliance activities in Singapore and other parts of South-east Asia.
We are currently looking for a Assistant manager, Internal Audit and Compliance to:
* This position reports to Regional Chief Compliance Officer.
* Compliance initiatives in South-east Asia including Singapore
* Development of compliance programmes
* Research and drafting of policies, procedures and guidelines
* Development of PowerPoint, voice-over and online training materials
* Compliance training
* Testing and monitoring of Compliance implementation and internal controls
* Review of corporate documents which may include commercial documents and documents of a legal nature
* Liaison with colleagues in regional subsidiaries and Tokyo and other countries on regional and global compliance-related matters
* Duties assigned by the Regional Compliance Officer
* Travel may be required, once in every quarter or every half a year to Asia or Japan HQ
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
Business or Accounting or Arts & Social Sciences Degree from a reputable university.
5 years of experience in of relate experience.
Ability of using PowerPoint and other applications for training materials is an advantage.
Presentation skill is required to conduct compliance training.
Conscientious, meticulous and analytical with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Resourceful and positive disposition.
Manage and develop individuals to meet department needs.
Communicate ideas and information.
Collect, analyses and organize information.
Solve problems with appropriate tools and techniques.