This job has been closed. You will find bellow the job description as a reminder. It is not possible to apply anymore.
* Secretarial support to SA Regional Director .
* Organize and manage the RD's schedule, calendar, claims and expenses.
* Prepare meeting agenda and coordinate and make arrangement for meetings.
* Make travel arrangements, flight and hotel reservations for the RD.
* Prepare and compiles presentation materials for group meetings.
* Other general administration duties.
*Bachelor degree with relevant experience in a corporate environment.
*Good understanding about Japanese Company and Japanese Culture.
*Has secretary and administration experience will be preferred.
*High proficiency in Japanese and English is a must to liaise with Japan HQ and translate documents.
*Organized, meticulous and able to multi-task and Excellent communication skills and high standard of personal and professional presentation.
Proficiency in MS Office.
*Well-verse in ppt presentation (i.e prepare regional plan).
SGD4,000 〜 5,000 + AWS + 会社個人実績ボーナス
Japanese leading office interior * Responsible for the overall project management, planning & con...
Our Client: Our client is an MNC that designs, manufactures, sells and services analytical techn...
Our client is a Japanese automobile company. They are looking for an Admin Officer at their Singa...
My client is a fast growing startup for in e-payments/e-wallet space in Southeast Asia. It is loo...
Overview: We have partnered with a well establish MNC in the Marine & Offshore industry and at t...
Our Client: Our client is one of the world's biggest chemical manufacturing companies with wide-...
COMPANY OVERVIEW: As part of their drive to modernise our client has recently revolutionised the...
Our client is one of the world's leading investment firms, they have nearly 2,500 employees in 23...
Our client is a Japanese Trading Company. They are looking for Sales Coordinator (Shipping docume...
Our Client: Our client, an international organization that provides their services to the Marine...
* Handle full set of accounts * Manage daily cashflow * To ensure compliance with the corporate ...