Our client is a global Vessel Owner cum Operator with over USD 3.7 billion total assets. A global leader in petroleum logistics solutions they have built a reputation for safe, high quality and comprehensive ocean transportation and specialist petroleum services to the world's largest oil companies, trading houses and refiners, its business includes Crude Oil & Product (Chemical) shipping, dynamic positioning, modular capture, and lightering services.
In your role as Senior Executive, Risk & Performance Management you would be responsible for identifying, evaluating, mitigating, and monitoring the company's operational and strategic risk for their Regional & Global operations. In this position you will support the Manager in measuring and analyzing overall business performance against business plans/ objectives via the Shareholder BSC, Corporate BSC and Divisional BSCs also assist the Manager in the implementation of the Business Continuity Planning activities for the organization.
You will be required to liaise with the process owners as necessary to ensure compliance to Risk & Resilience models are maintained. Your role will include management of Enterprise Risk Management (ERP) tools (e.g. Interisk Risk Scorecard) to analyze and report enterprise risks, and to manage risks according to an enterprise risk management framework and integration of Risk Management concepts and practices with Business Planning and Performance activities.
You would also be tasked with monitoring and analyzing risks within the company's business units and reports on these risks to the Manager or Head of Department where appropriate and regularly check the organization's risk management policies and strategies to ensure they are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the organization.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or Finance
* At least 3-5 years of relevant experience including risk management, audit or similar control environment
* Experience in the Shipping / Marine / Transportation / Supply Chain & Logistics / O&G / Energy / Industrial industries would be of benefit.
* Specialized knowledge in Principles of corporate governance; COSO, ISO31000 etc would be of benefit also
* Familiarity with risk management tools, including setting up risk thresholds, mitigation plans etc.
* Knowledge of Strategy tools and Performance Management tools (e.g. BSC)
* Ability to effectively interpret business environment analysis, industry and market forecasting to generate business insights.
* Good level of competency with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
* Strong analytical and numerical competencies.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with an ability to network effectively at all levels.