Our client is one of the largest international research, consulting, and systems integrator.
The candidate must possess strong technical skills in Security and Network Infrastructure domain to help plan, design and implement a secured network infrastructure & end-to-end network solutions in a large organization.
* Demonstrate good experience and technical proficiency in security centric networks and infrastructure solutions with strong knowledge in managing large enterprise environments.
* May be required to function as project manager or technical lead with the responsibility to review and manage the project deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
* Must be able to gather business and/or application requirements on the network infrastructure to plan, design and implement technical solutions in accordance with the specifications & service levels.
* Review existing IT infrastructure and recommend new technology to ensure operational requirements are met and aligned with existing IT policies and governance.
* Responsible for the proper planning, communication and coordination with external vendors to ensure they deliver the required SLA for smooth delivery of various systems and applications.
* Prepare and present regular project reports and documentations. Ensure that the project status and progress are communicated across to all stakeholders, members and contributors in a meaningful manner.
* Provide expertise to regional teams on security and network infrastructure domain.
*Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
*6-8 years of experience supporting network infrastructure in a large organization with at least 3 years of project management experience.
*Demonstrate project management skills and strong leadership, capable of managing large scale projects.
*Practical skills and experience in network equipment such as LAN Switches, WAN Routers, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Load Balancers and Firewalls in a multi-vendor environment such as Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortigate, F5, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto, Bluecoat, etc.
*Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, CCSA, JNCIA/JNCIP/JNCIE, and PCNSE will be an added advantage.
*Experience in designing and implementing high-availability, multi-layer datacenter networks.
*Good knowledge in next-gen firewalls and intrusion detection systems platforms and network monitoring and management solutions.
*Knowledge of security and vulnerability based approach to security hardening.
*Experience with software-defined network/datacenter would be advantageous.
*Possess strong verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
*Prior working experience as an IT professional in banking or financial institution is an advantage.
*ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.