* SEA market coverage
* Global Market leader in the Oilfield equipment business
* Progressive growth opportunity
Our client, a global MNC in the oil field equipment business is expanding. We are looking for a well experienced Customer Service and Operations Professional to fulfill the above role. Reporting to the Regional Head, the successful incumbent will be tasked to lead a regional team of Customer Service Specialists and manage daily activities to ensure Customer orders, Demand Planning, forecasting and Logistics operations KPIs are achieved seamlessly.
* Close collaboration with cross functional team ie Commercial, Production Plant and internal Planning team to ensure Regional Customers Orders are fulfilled timely and meeting corporate objectives.
* Responsible to lead the regional team to manage end to end Customer service operations activities not limited to Orders processing, RFQ processing, Demand and Forecast Planning, S&OP and logistical function.
* Ensure consistent performance within team and work closely with Finance team to ensure invoicing are tracked accurately
* Close follow up on customer order status and project time-line
* Minimum 8-10 years of relevant Customer Service and Order Management experience in an MNC platform
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong stakeholder management experience is required
* Relevant experience working in Manufacturing and Oilfield equipment business is essential
* Leadership skills and people management experience
* Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Manufacturing, or Business.
* Flexibility to travel regionally for business
* Proficient in MS Office application ie Word, Excel and Powerpoint and skilled in SAP application