Our client is an MNC chemical manufacturing company.
* Leads the market penetration within the Consumer business (personal care, home care B2B segments) and propose to management with business case assessment.
* Develop market roadmap that communicates the market strategy
* Manage the market communication to support the commercial selling process, including trainings, presentations, brochures, website postings.
* Market Mapping or Trend Identification, and communicate findins to the management team; Provide competitive intelligence analysis to management to aid decision making.
* Lead and deliver market research and to support strategy, develop the expertise in key markets.
* Create competitive assessments and identify product portfolio gaps.
* Partner with the business to provide insights in pricing.
* Promote current technology and understand market needs.
* Actively participate in reviewing opportunities such as ideas an innovation projects for key markets.
* Build and maintain regional customer and competitive databases to reflect understanding of customer segmentation.
* Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemisry, or equivalent field.
* Minimum of 3 - 5 years in the Chemicals business; More years of relevant experience is preferred.
* Good understanding of surfactants for consumer business (B2B personal care, home care etc.)
* Strong in market research and data analysis.
* Experienced in working in a matrix environment.
* Initiative and actively identifies and reolves business issues.
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
* Strong analytical, problem solving skills, metrics and process oriented.
* Strong attention to detail and lways strives for continuous process improvements.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.