Our client is an MNC Chemical Manufacturing company.
* Plan, define and execute formulation strategies for Agricultural chemicals with stability, compatibility and efficacy studies.
* Lead and manage innovation projects.
* Create database for application of the company's products versus competitive products in formulation.
* Provide technical support through efficient interaction and fast response for marketing, sales and external customers.
* Conduct Technical training, seminars and participation in trade organizations and conferences.
* Collaborate with global team to evaluate and develop products and projects for customers.
* Translate customer needs as goal plan into product formulations. Take initiative to core customer needs and provide solutions.
* Responsible for agricultural formulating.
* Develop agricultural formulations such as herbicides, insecticides, fungicides.
* Leading projects and administering standard tests for physical evaluations of formulation stability, compatibility and efficacy studies for agricultural formulations.
* To provide regulatory support forproducts.
* Maintain daily operation of lab in Singapore including timely annual HS Licence renewal, purchase, import and export clearance of actives.
* Bachelors or Master's degree in chemistry or related field.
* Must have experience in agrochemical formulations as well as knowledge of agro market and trends.
* Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner and communicate well across a wide range of customers, internal stakeholders.
* Ability to ensure Safe lab practices and ISO documentation experience are essential.
* Customer driven and can participate in the commercialization of products.
* Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
* International travel required to support customer technical needs and to participate in trade shows and conferences.