Our client is one of the leading global and transport company. They provide freight forwarding and IT-based logistics solutions.
For this role, you will manage the implementation of the compliance program for South Asia Pacific. Provide guidance regarding compliance obligations to the countries and business units, facilitate compliance activities such as Due Diligence procedures, Confidential Reporting Line, Compliance Regulations and Standards. You will also provide reporting to corporate HQ on activities and conduct compliance risk assessments for the country offices.
* Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
* Ideally at least 3 years' of relevant experience in internal audit, controls or regulatory compliance
* Experience working in a regional role or in an MNC is beneficial
* Able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced setting
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Team oriented with a collaborative and global outlook