Our client is a global leader in developing seamless audio products and solutions for home, car, stage and enterprise use.
* To provide expertise to the customer base on product use and suitable applications for audio, video, lighting and control systems.
* Develop and maintain close relationships between the company and relationship-driven customers. Key elements include pre and post-sale design support, training and On-Site Commissioning.
* Work with Technical Manager, Pre Sales and Solution Managers and distributors to identify new opportunities in all vertical markets.
* Work with Technical Manager, Pre Sales and Solution Managers to identify training requirements for consultants, distributors and their customer network.
* Provide organizational insight into competitive products and their positioning in relation to the company's Professional Solutions.
* Develop training materials, sales tools and resources for use in presentations, meetings, training sessions, workshops etc., including market competition comparisons, feature benefits etc..
* Develop and deliver presentations and training content for Trade Shows.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering desirable (Mechanical / Electrical / Sound).
* Capable selling skills as part of a solutions selling team.
* Strong technical knowledge in professional audio systems, design and applications
* Strong organization skills, including the ability to work on cross-functional project teams effectively.
* Audio Visual industry certifications in CTS, CTS-I, or CTS-D highly desirable.
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written format with distributors, consultants or end-users - sometimes in front of large audiences.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret construction drawings, schematics, technical procedures and governmental/industry regulations.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, policies and procedures and respond to questions from executives, managers, clients, consultants, customers and the general public.
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Strong DSP and/or Control Platform/automation programming.
* Strong Networking/IT Infrastructure experience.
* Competent with AutoCAD, Visio, Sketch Up and/or other Computer Aided Design software.
* Competent with EASE and/or other 3D Modeling/Simulation software.
* Competent with PowerPoint, Keynote and/or other Presentation software.
* Familiar with cinema audio surround systems and/or portable audio systems setup.