* Legal & Compliance Associate (1 Year Contract)
* Budget: SGD 2800 to 4000
* Location: Cecil Street
Our client, a renowned and leading global online market place and hospitality service company is currently looking for the right dynamic talent to join them as Legal & Compliance Associate (1 Year Contract) for their fast expanding business in the APAC region, based in their Singapore office.
For this role, you will be working alongside with the internal & external stakeholders to support global requests on sensitive legal matters on user data information required by law enforcement and government agencies. You will be required to exercise and maintain strict confidence and discretion on sensitive information surfaced.
* Respond to requests surfaced from law enforcement & government authorities from APAC & EMEA regions
* Processing of global legal documents (eg, court order, user-data information, etc)
* Identify anomalies and unusual requests patterns
* Provide timely support and response for global requests
* Close partnership and working alongside with global/local internal legal teams
* Review and understand the legal process - with regards to ensuring compliance on data protection legislation
* Knowledge & experience in data protection regulations and online investigation are essential
* Experience in data protection, financial compliance or police are added advantage
* Strong fluency in written and verbal communication skills are required
* Ability to review and understand legal process to ensure compliance with relevant data protection legislation
* Additional knowledge in Japanese/Korean/Spanish or other languages would be a plus - for communicating and handling of global requests
If you are seeking for a career switch and seeking for immense growth in a fast-changing business environment, with the opportunity in regional exposure, we welcome you to send you application to us.