* Salary budget up $4000 - $5000 per month
Are YOU a great team player without ego, who is willing to take on projects big and small.
Are YOU a capable of working in cross-functional teams across cultures and - sometimes - timezones.
If YES, we would LOVE to have you join our client, a reputable MNC who is looking to hire an administrative coordinator (6 months contract renewable ) for their APAC Public Policy Team.
With their structure work in local campaign groups, drawing on a wide range of tools and campaign disciplines - from detailed policy work, through high-impact partnerships, proactive media relations, community organising, digital platforms and content, polling, and innovative data science and research.
With so much going on in so many places, they need an organisational and administrative superhero to keep everyone on the right track.
To be successful I this role, you need to be meticulously organised and detail-oriented, but can also see the big picture and make judgements about priorities whenever needed. You are target-focused and find the fastest, most efficient way to get to the destination.
You can quickly navigate new and unfamiliar systems and processes - and design your own.
* Acting as "air traffic control" for the APAC team - ensuring that deadlines for reporting and tracking are being communicated and met and that calendars and planners are updated
* Daily advanced calendaring and meeting preparations (meeting agendas, conference/video call meeting setups, etc.) for the Director of Public Policy and the wider team
* Tracking budgets and expenditure in our central systems - creating and managing purchase orders, invoices and regular reports
* Assisting in the preparation of documents, presentations and spreadsheets to high level of quality and accuracy
* Coordinating communication between the team and the wider global policy team
* Assist in planning and own the execution of team events, offsites, activities, and recognition
* Assist in team communications content creation including drafting team-wide emails/newsletters in partnership with leader(s) and Operations staff
* Cultivate team culture and team moments
* Support other department responsibilities - organising events, managing contracts, staffing meetings - as necessary
* 3 years of relevant experience, including supporting executives in an administrative capacity
* Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills - always displaying professionalism, courtesy and a sense of humour, even when under pressure
* Outstanding pro-active and multi-tasking abilities
* Acute attention to detail and follow through, and are very organised
* Proven track record of effective project management
* Effective communicator, both orally in writing
* Exhibit strong process-oriented skills and strive to find the most efficient way to do things without sacrificing a high quality of work and/or results
* Ability to exercise judgment and maintain confidentiality
* Advanced IT skills (Powerpoint, Keynote, Excel, Google Apps) and current social networking systems - and a capacity to learn new and unfamiliar applications
* Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
* Flexible, with the ability to remain poised under pressure