Our Client is a Japanese General trading company.
They have a wide range of commercial services and projects such as transportation, electric power, and manufacturing texture machines, as well as information technology software services
They are looking for Senior Executive / Assistant Manager (Human Resource Development) .
* Responsible for development and training of staff
* To work closely with training providers, on the development of skills
* Ability to identify training gaps (through TNA, etc)
* Training road map for staff
* Support HR Planning in regional training and recruitment
* Talent Management
* Conduct in-house training
* New Employees' Orientation
* Performance Appraisal (PA) System - Handling and Managing the PA system for staff
* To study and propose improvement of PA System
* Digitalization of HR Processes
* Handling of Workers' Union in annual increment, bonus and collective agreement
* Conflict Management
* Diploma/Degree in Human Resource or related discipline.
* At least 6- 8 years of working experience in Human Resource Development
* Analytical, meticulous and good problem-solver
* Able to work independently and in a team.