The client, an international organization that provides certifications, surveys and other various services to the Marine & Offshore, Oil & Gas and Energy industry. They offer their services through representative offices around the world.
* Review drawings of Marine and Offshore structure for compliance with classification and statutory requirements for meeting application Rules/Regulations/Codes (Class rules, SOLAS, MARPOL, IMO MODU CODE etc)
* Perform structural strength/fatigue assessment using in-house software or 3rd party software.
* Perform stability analysis using software common in the Marine Industry such as GHS or NAPA
* A diploma or degree in Naval Architecture, Structural Engineering or Ocean Engineering
* 3 years of working in the Marine & Offshore industry (with relevant experience as a Naval Architecture or Structural Engineer)
* Fresh graduates with the relevant academics will be considered for this position