Our client, a US-based MNC, is known for its innovative technologies, products and services - is also renowned for its people-focus culture and its futuristic vision on user experience . Due to expansion in their business operations, they are seeking for the right dynamic talent to join their organisation as a Learning & Development (L&D) Coordinator (6-month Contract).
As a L&D Coordinator, you will ensure and support a seamless learner-friendly training experience for tech and non-tech personnel globally. You will be responsible for keeping the processes organised and efficient as well as maintaining clear communication with the facilitators, staffing partners and learners. You will also be providing great customer service to all users and internal stakeholders and be part of the contribution to the organisation's overall success and growth globally by delivering the best training experiences to all users and stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities include the following:
* Support, coordinate and scheduling of classes and training requests
* Make logistics arrangements for classroom facilitation (eg, room bookings)
* Act as an intermediary with facilitators and participants
* Communicate professionally and remain tact with utmost diplomacy at all times
* Maintain & build relationships with staffing partners, facilitators and learners
* Improve interview process with data-driven approach (eg, optimising of facilitator loads, identification of trends and issues surfaced in scheduling process)
* Execute initiatives to increase efficiency to improve the overall user and training experiences
To qualify for this application, you will be a degree holder with relevant practical experience in L&D. You will need to have an attention to detail with the ability to adapt in fast-changing environment and prioritising multiple functions within timelines. Prior background in HR/Training Coordination will be an added advantage. If you have the right dynamics, with a flair in communication and interpersonal skills, we would like to invite you to apply for this role.