* * A leading MNC into surgical vision with a global presence in more than 75 countries
* * Manufactures and markets Implantable lenses
* * Regional Business Lead with a Leading US Multinational into Surgical vision care
* * Reporting: Vice President
* * Location: Singapore
* * Responsible for: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Srilanka, Australia/ New Zealand
* Drive and achieve set sales target for the region
* Develop sales plan and drive sales for ICL and Toric ICL across the region according to set quarterly targets
* Train Distributors and eye-surgeons in the region
* Key account sales targeting in the region
* Appoint and manage new Distributors
* Define and implement actions to successfully sell key product portfolio
* Ongoing result analysis and adjusting tactics as necessary
* Consolidate a stable distributor organization in the region and ensure they are aligned with values and objectives of the Organization.
* Presentation on the Podium Program
* Identify key messages to be presented
* Coordinate with Clinical and Medical Affairs for presentations at international congresses
* Involvement in expense budgeting process for the region and manage throughout the year.
* Lead/Specific Support country projects to support Sales, Strategic Account and Alliance support.
* Market feedback on product performance, competition and improvement requirements
* Sales Support for Product launches, in line with Global Marketing
* Develop and implement business models and marketing programs for the region
* Build strong relationships with key accounts (Eye-Surgeons; Key Decision Makers and Distributors) through mutual respect and the understanding of different cultures in the region
* Develop long term client relationships with the physician offices, assist them to identify and capitalize on practice development opportunities while satisfying customer needs and sales requirements of Organization.
* Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned within the Global Dist. Operations
* Manage direct reports establishing goals and objectives and developing personal growth opportunities
* Graduate and Above / Optometry qualification is preferred
* 10 years and above
* Manage Sales and Marketing/ Distributor Network/ KOLs
* Vision care/ Surgical Vision care experience is a must