Our client, an international organization that provides mechanical equipment and spare parts to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Project Engineer to join their Engineering team in Singapore.
Due to an increase in project opportunities in the Asia region have led to the need to expand their Engineering department in Singapore. The Project Engineer manages the end-to-end daily project aspect; including both commercial and engineering.
* Assist project manager in managing and monitoring the project progress to meet technical requirements and time schedule with high quality standard and cost effectiveness
* Attend to daily tasks relating to project and customer's requirements and work closely with the Engineering, Operation, Sales, Procurement & Quality Departments
* Manage sub-contractors and vendors on cost, quality and schedule issues
* Prepare the project schedule and progress report and alert higher management on the project risk when occurred
* Maintain the proper documentations including quality control document throughout the project cycle
* Preferably Diploma or Degree in the Marine Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
* 1 - 3 years of project management experience in the Marine & Offshore industry