Our client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Service Coordinator to join their Technical team in Hong Kong.
The Service Coordinator manages the end-to-end daily operations aspect; including preparing of quotations, handle disputes/complaints, documentations, scheduling of engineers, coordination and preparing of documents.
* Manage all customers' service requests professionally and timely
* Schedule Service Engineers to fulfil all service jobs either local or abroad
* Handle all Service, Survey, Commissioning, and Installation requests timely
* Prepare/make quotations and work estimates for local and International jobs
* Prepare all necessary job documents for further processing
* Provide status update to Service Operations Manager for all ongoing and prospective jobs
* Register all non-compliance and improvement suggestions in the Quality System
* Coordinate internally with internal technical experts to resolve customer queries
* Handle customers' disputes or complaints and minimize such occurrences
* Maintain all Service records regarding and keep them accurate and up to date
* Track service work progress and handle all communication related to service requests with customers, subcontractors, agents and port security offices
* Any qualifications
* Minimum 1 year of experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
* Experience working as a Coordinator or Support or Administrator or Customer Service in the Marine & Offshore industry