* Global Logistics Services and Supply Chain Solutions Provider
* Good career advancement and development opportunities
* Conducive working environment
Our Client, a global leader in the Logistics and Supply Chain Solutions is hiring. They have a new opening for a Business Analyst as part of their expansion plan. The successful candidate can look forward to a progressive career with them.
1 Based in the customer's site, the incumbent will worked closely with the Operations Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for leading daily Data Analysis work and report generation.
2 Data analysis and reporting - The successful incumbent will be tasked to execute objectives ie assignment prioritization, assignment completion timeline and urgent assignment alert
3 Monitor and ensure daily operations progression:
* To ensure data are collected and gathered for report generation and business proposal purpose.
* Set alert to ensure management uses reports to aid in decision making
To qualify for the role, we require the following:
* A Degree holder in Business Management or Logistics and Operations Management with 3-5 years of relevant experience in related field. You should possess working in a Supply Chain solutions and 3rd Party Logistics environment
* Technical skills that are essential include: Advanced Excel Skills - Formulas, Tables and Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Advance Charting, Pivot Table and Reporting, VBA and Macro
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Highly engaged with customers and internal stakeholders
* Good team player