Our client is a European manufacturer of emergency power systems, used primarily in critical infrastructure projects globally.
* Plan, oversee and direct electrical projects for construction
* Disseminate relevant information to various departments related to the project
* Monitor project progress and maintain project schedule
* Develop project budget and track project costs according to contractual obligations
* Review and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts
* Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent in Engineering studies
* At least 5 years' experience in completing and delivering electrical equipment projects in the construction industry
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.