Our client, a renowned Japanese MNC in the AI industry, is seeking for the right talent to join them as an Inventory Executive (6 months contract) for their new start up business, focusing on AI Robotics technology, in Singapore. Working location is based in Tuas.
For this role, you will be required to handle the following main responsibilities:
* Documentation on service submission and warehouse movement on robots
* Monitor spares inventory to ensure minimum stock level is maintained
* Coordinate with Customer Service/Supply Chain department on robots maintenance and inventory
To be a successful applicant, you will need to have the following:
* Nitec / Higher Nitec or any relevant qualifications
* Candidate with relevant technical experience will be an added advantage
* Knowledge in MS Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential to assist in documentation work
* Positive attitude and keenness to learn
* Availability to start work in short notice will be beneficial
If you have a strong interest to pursue in the latest technology in AI robotics andto pick up new technological knowledge in a dynamic environment, we welcome you to apply for the role.