Our client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Accounts Supervisor to join their team in Singapore.
The Accounts Supervisor manages the end-to-end daily accounts aspect; full set accounts, financial statement, accounting planning, reports and others.
* Full set accounts closing including managing the daily transaction tasks of AP, AR, GL and VAT and withholding tax filing
* Perform monthly and ad-hoc billing, daily receipts updating, issuance of tax invoices and attend to customer queries.
* Handle accounts payables, verifying and performing payments
* Assist country head for arrears management
* Assist in the preparation of month-end financial and management reports and ensure compliance with accounting standards and tax regulations
* Prepare budget and forecasts, monthly review of performances and provide analysis to optimize performance and profitability
* Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, processes and procedures
* Liaise with the external auditor and tax agent on all audit and tax-related matters
* Coordinate with HQ and outsourced service provider on reporting and statutory filing matters
* Liaise with Bankers for all banking matters
* Review of policies and procedures, initiate and drive continuous process, internal controls and system improvements
* Assist in other ad-hoc duties as assigned
* Any relevant academics
* Proficient in MS Office
* Proficient in accounting software