* Leading International bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team is responsible for enterprise-wide Anti-Money Laundering "AML"/Bank Secrecy Act, anti-bribery, government sanctions, and anti-boycott compliance efforts. The successful candidate will be part of the Asia-Pacific Know-Your-Client ("KYC") team and report to the KYC team manager based in Hong Kong.
For this role, you will conduct due diligence on prospective and existing Private Wealth Management clients. Identify issues presenting potential legal, regulatory, sanctions or reputational risk, primarily utilizing publicly available data sources, vendor reports and reviewing client documentation. You will also escalate potential KYC issues to the KYC team manager and/or management, document potential issues, mitigate factors and rationale for approval in the relevant systems.
Manage document retention in accordance with applicable AML regulation and firm policies, implement applicable AML policies and procedures.
* Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* At least 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
* Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel, and experience in external database searches, such as World Check, Factiva, and Lexis/Nexis
* Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills
* Detail-oriented, well organized and ability to take ownership/demanding workflows
* Good written and verbal communication skills