* Leading International bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team focuses on day to day operational functions and value added projects and initiatives. They develop and expect our analysts to think creatively and 'outside the box' as well as improving the daily process and taking responsibility and ownership for this to happen.
For this role, you will do calculation and issuance of margin calls that includes validation and follow up, respond to all incoming queries, Interact with Risk, Credit and Technology. You will also proactively work on enhancing the team's process and controls, Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries, Project and initiative management and participation within the team and across all regions.
* Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
* At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
* Strong motivation to succeed, both as an individual and as a team
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
* Effective problem solving and critical-thinking skills
* Ability to use discretion and good judgment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong appreciation of client service