* US Entertainment MNC
* Location: West
* 1 year contract (renewable/conversion)
Core Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Responsible for the quality of the digital products, primarily working on Adobe Experience Manager to include site architecture, custom components, workflow development, integration of analytic tools, and deployment.
* 3-4 years of development experience in Node.JS for server-side development
* Experienced in SPA frameworks and libraries including React and/or Angular as well as Server-Side Rendering and Static Site Generation
* Experience with RESTful API development
* Experience with decoupled architectures, setting up dedicated environments (development, QA, etc.) and integrating with a CI chain
* Experience developing in testing frameworks such as JUnit
* Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments.
* Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.