We are hiring Project Manager - Community Support for one of the leading global online marketplace and hospitality Service Company. The position is based at Singapore with some travelling expected within APAC and this is a contract position for a period of 12 months.
Candidate will be part of the global community support team to be responsible for implementing projects that drive the strategic goals of the Community Support organization. You will work cross-functionally to improve Community Support productivity and efficiency, and do so with clear communication, efficient resource usage, and deep focus on overall project execution. You'll play a critical role in bringing to life Community Support's vision to build the world's most loyal travel community through exceptional service.
* Work with Community Support Program Management Office (PMO) to define, launch, and execute various strategic and operational projects
* Accountable for planning and execution of global projects that involve multiple departments within the Community Support org
* Collaborate cross-functionally across all levels of leadership on Community Support, Businesses, Platform teams, and Central teams to drive key programs and projects. Influence Community Support programs and strategy in service of the company's high-level goals
* Effectively manage change by influencing and communicating with key stakeholders. Anticipate risks associated with change management, and ensure creative and effective mitigations are available
* Prepare presentations and clearly communicate projects deliverable to senior leadership within Community Support and and in the broader company
* Collect systems requirements, and work with Product/IT stakeholders to assess and prioritize according to operational benefit
* In collaboration with Community Support Leadership and Product teams, communicate opportunities and advocate for product improvements and/or tools required to support project outcome and a flawless customer experience
* Regularly assess project risks and opportunities. Leverage best practices and continually drive process improvements, but work creatively to drive execution and simplification
* Proactive about reaching out to stakeholders, managing timelines and flagging risks & issues
* BA/BS degree.
* 5-10 years of project/program management experience, with emphasis on project management best practices and methods. Preferably in a high-growth high-volume service operations environment
* Experience using collaborative project management tools and processes (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Smartsheets, Google docs, scrum, agile)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Passion for exceptional customer service
* Fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin) - spoken and written as you will be supporting the China Market