* Position: Customer Experience Specialist (Crisis Management) - 1 Year Contract, Renewable
* Salary range: $3000 to $4000 per month
About Our Client and Role:
Our client, a renowned and leading global online market place and hospitality service company - with a strong belief in global diversity and community-based working culture, is currently looking for the right dynamic talent to join them as Customer Experience Specialist (Crisis Management), for their fast expanding business in the APAC region based in their Singapore office.
The candidate will be part of the global crisis management team - to ensure empathetic and effective resolution of personal safety incidents for the users on the company's platform.
* Candidates with 1 year of experience in customer service, mediation, emergency services or a similar role
* Candidates with prior experience working with airlines/aviation, security and investigations or hospitality industry will be an added advantage.
* Prior experiences in handling crisis management in personal harm or personal injury will be a plus.
* You will be a quick thinker and problem solver- with the ability to adapt and diffuse any situational crisis issues in empathetic manner.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
* Fluency and knowledge in another language will be favourable - to serve APAC regional markets
* Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality while performing investigations
* Bachelor degree or equivalent
If you are friendly, enjoys connecting with people from all walks of life with a penchant of being creative solution provider, we are most keen to speak with you.