Our client is the market leader in health care products. They established a company in Singapore more than 40 years ago and has more than 50+ staffs now. They continue to grow with a wide range of products, which are affordable, useful and convenient. Their products are loved by many people all over the world.
We are currently looking for a Legal Executive to:
* Support different department with research and contract management.
* Research and keep constant updates on latest laws, legal, regulation news for the region.
* Co-ordinate compliance and risk management activities for the company's business operations.
* To prepare legal documents in compliance with local laws.
* Provide guidance to employees on compliance policies.
* Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Our client needs someone with the following skills:
*University degree or diploma in Law qualification.
*Minimum 3 years working experience in corporate law.
*Excellent knowledge on Singapore business law and major laws related to international business.
*Good command of written and verbal English.
*Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with various departments.
*Proactive, independent and high integrity.
*Hands-on, team player, self-motivated with strong leadership abilities.
*Analytical, ability in multi-tasks to work within deadlines.
*Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Salary: 4,000 - 5,000 SGD / monthly + AWS + VB