* Based: Singapore (extensive travel)
* Salary: attractive package + 20% on target bonus
Our client is a leading global provider of precision measurement and control solutions for manufacturing processes. The Company designs, manufactures, and markets a range of on-line industrial measuring instrumentation for the food, plastics, print, paper making, building products, textile, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and minerals, and converting industries. Their products and technologies help customers to improve product quality and performance, advance core manufacturing processes, reduce downtime and waste, and shorten time to market.
Reporting to the of Head of Sales Asia Pacific, the Regional Sensor Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing the sensors business in the assigned territory. This will involve prospecting new business, building a client base while maintaining accounts and relationships with your clients and directing non-employee Representatives and Distributors. You will be required to deliver both Direct Sales + Chanel Partner & Distributor networks sales strategies to achieve / exceed sales targets. Key markets covered include Singapore / Thailand / Vietnam / Indonesia / Pakistan / ANZ.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
* Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Southeast Asia, Australia & New Zealand etc.
* Drive growth of distribution channels and business partners, take lead on key projects and make direct sales when needed.
* Explore new markets, new growth points and emerging business opportunities. Identify strategic accounts for market coverage and penetration
* Deliver Sales presentations to a variety of audiences (i.e. managers, clients, customers and general public) using visual aids, slide shows, and other media
* Able to develop & execute both direct & indirect sales strategies to achieve Channel growth and Distributor development & achieve sales targets
* Utilize Sales Force CRM to collect and manage customer information and territory activities and forecasting.
* Will be responsible for negotiating contracts, writing reports and providing timely and realistic sales forecasts
Background & Experience Required:
* Degree qualified in relevant Engineering field or Business Administration
* Should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in Engineering Sales ideally with previous exposure to Food & Beverage, Tobacco, Plastics, Print, Pulp & Paper, Textile, Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals manufacturing industries.
* Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders (customer, employee, manager, product & application managers)
* With over 10 years + sales experience your background should ideally include a minimum of 5 years' experience in a related industry specific to Tobacco, Food & Bulk and Pulp & Paper manufacturing.
* Experience of analyzers, precision measurement and control solutions (in particular on-line measurement tools & analyzers) would be an advantage
* Ability to conduct business with high ethical practices and able to set & exceed own targets & inspire & motivate teams will be an essential ingredient of success also.
* This role will require extensive travel so a flexible approach to getting around assigned sales territories, traveling at short notice is essential