ARE YOU SELF- MOTIVATED?
PASSION FOR HEALTH AND FITNESS!
ENTHUASISTIC TOWARDS BETTER HEALTH?
Our client, MNC with a mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
They are looking to hire a Certified Dietician to help develop the Live Healthy SG coaching program and deliver health and wellness coaching to participants.
* To be successful in this role, you need to aspire to be a Health Coach, is passionate about the power of health coaching to transform participants' lives and very strong social and relationship building skills.
* You will work directly with the participants to help them manage and improve conditions like diabetes and weight management, as well as more general wellness goals around stress, sleep, and feeling your best.
* You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback on and design the human health coaching service and digital coaching platform for the Live Healthy SG program.
* Comfortable making cold calls and and talking to new people all day.
* Provide education, coaching curriculum, and coaching to help participants identify their motivations, craft wellness visions, and build care plans made of bite-sized behavior changes that will help them achieve their long-term goals.
* Collaborate with the Clinical Operations, Customer Support, Account Management, and Product Teams to communicate new coaching best practices.
* Some travel may occasionally be required to meet with clients and participants onsite during health fairs, screening events, and coaching launches.
* Assist in defining program coaching requirements and the on-boarding of additional coaches as the program scales, including Singapore based and offshore coaching providers
* Contribute to content development and localisation for the Singapore market
To qualify for this role, you need to be either a Certified Dietician or qualified Nutritionist.
* Preferably with a minimum 1 year of health coaching experience
* Confident in using and explaining technology ie use of apps and devices to supplement coaching
* Passion for health and fitness industry, and stays up to date with current trends and patterns
* Available on a short notice will be an added advantage