Our client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a Purchaser to join their team in Singapore.
Due to an increase in project opportunities in the Asia region have led to the need to expand their Procurement team in Singapore. The Purchaser manages the end-to-end daily procurement aspect.
* Assist to key in the PRS and issue PO to vendors after the PRS are approved by the
* respective HOD
* Confirm all accounting coding are correct before proceeding to generate PO
* Follow up delivery status with suppliers once the PO are issued and ensure delivery on schedule. Any delay that may causes the vessel's performance, need to bring up to Purchasing Manager
* File all PRS and PO on a weekly basis in the respective vessel's file
* Assist to obtain quotations as and when required
* Update the Purchasing Tracking System on a daily basis and advise Purchasing Manager if any PRS are missing and not receive by Purchasing
* Monitor vessel's next Port call for delivery of Provisions, Deck and Engine stores.
* Advice oversea suppliers to stand by for delivery once vessel confirm date of Port call.
* Any other assignment as and when requested by management
* Any relevant academics
* 1-4 years of experience working as a Purchaser in the Marine & Offshore industry