Our client is an MNC Oilfield Equipment Manufacturing Company.
* Responsible for performing engineering activities as defined in procedures and work instructions. Duties shall include performing hand or computer assisted calculations, review and approval of engineering drawings, processing engineering design changes, interfacing with other departments, participating in Engineering Design Reviews and dispositioning NCR's
* Additionally, this position is responsible for creating new product designs and improving existing product designs.
* Assist with client/customer pertaining to specific assignments or meetings
* When needed, will also be responsible for test procedure writing, assisting with prototype construction, witnessing qualification testing and writing the test report
* Bachelor of Science degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in the design and application of engineered offshore drilling and production equipment, preferably in an oilfield equipment manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of capital drilling equipment and surface wellhead system
* Has working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry standards
* Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills