Our Service are an integrated engineering company who undertake dedicated and turnkey projects in building services, such as building management, air-conditioning, electrical and lighting, fire and security and ventilation systems; environmental control and protection systems including clean rooms, bio-clean rooms, energy management (ESCO); water treatment and recycling; power plant construction and installation of general equipment and systems; plant engineering and construction from design to facility commissioning
* Provide engineering expertise and technical assistance for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and modification of facilities and equipment, development and implementation of maintenance procedures and techniques for safe, reliable and efficient operation of the plant.
* Participate in production machineries installation, modification and maintenance
* Ensure that all process equipment, utility installations and electrical installations are maintained and running at optimum efficiency.
* Define and generate evaluation plan, and execute qualification plan for alternate component replacement or cost reduction.
* Work with supplier and procurement team to drive cost reduction and quality issue.
* Vendor data review and approval.
* Assist in electrical equipment inspection.
* Any ad-hoc project to be assigned.
* Degree/Diploma in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
* Must have minimum 5-10 years of M&E working experience with main contractors.
* Strong knowledge of M&E details, working drawings and local construction practices
* Conversant with local codes and regulations.
* Able to check combined services drawings and coordination problems with other trades
* Ability to read and understand construction drawings and communicate changes as required.
* Ability to draw detailed coordination drawings and sketches and resolve technical problems with subcontractors.
* Is a good team player and is analytical and a problem solver.
* Excellent in communication skills, both verbal and writing skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
* Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
* Proficient Microsoft Office and other IT software.