* Solid and sustainable growth throughout decades
* Dynamic and diverse company serving various clients.
* Strong and loyal client portfolio throughout the world
A growing firm with focus on various engineering sector, they have major presence in the US and is present in Singapore. They produce high quality, differentiated product that offers tailor made solutions in an efficient production environment. Continuing their momentum in grow steadily throughout the world, they are supported by their distinct R&D focus and team in Asia. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Asia Head for their Additive Manufacturing unit.
This role will report to the Global Vice President and the role will be responsible for several experienced senior managers within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* This position will work closely with various internal business leaders. The position demands a strong working relationship with the manufacturing engineering team and the integrated supply chain team on introduction of new production methods and additive manufacturing.
* Responsible on leading the business unit on technology road mapping, focusing the subject matter experts for manufacturing and product support, aligning resources through various department, and transferring technology sales to external customers.
* Responsible in managing and creating a sustainable strategic plan, annual operating plan, and research project prioritization,
* Responsible in identifying short coming and gaps in the pilot productions, closing the gaps and improving the output to become a true manufacturing operations.
* Development of strategies and plans to meet future production capacity and capability demands
* Leading and guiding innovation mindset of the teams.
* Leading various programs, including technology development programs.
* Collaborating with strategic supply chain team to develop ideal network to improve cost position for profitability.
* Setting and management of operating budget.
* Preparation and management of capital expenditure projects within time and budget constraints.
* Development and implementation of cost minimisation strategies.
We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
* Preferrably more than 15 years of continuous experience in a global manufacturing industry, with exposure in additive manufacturing.
* Ability to liaise, maintain, nurture, and develop relationship professionally across different business units.
* Experienced, direct, character who provides direction and thrives in an innovation forefront projects.
* High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
* Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
* Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
* Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer:
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for the one of the forefront company in additive manufacturing.
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.