The client, an international organization that owns and operate a fleet of Tankers is on the lookout for an experience Post Fixture Executives to join their operations team in Singapore.
The successful incumbent must have at least 1-4 years of experience as a Post Fixture Executive and currently be based in Singapore.
* Issuing charter hire statement for time charter in/out vessels
* Issuing invoice for freight promptly upon completion of loading, COA
* Control and monitor timely receipts of charter hire, 100% or 95% freight/dead freight
* Control and monitor timely payment of charter hire to Head Owners for long term vessels (including short voyages/voyage relet)
* Ensure accurate and timely preparation of lay-time calculation, issue demurrage claim, negotiating and finalizing the lay-time with Charterers
* Collecting demurrage and paying despatch
* Ensures timely receipts balance freight, and other outstanding debts.
* Ensure all final hire/freight statement of accounts finalized according to charter party and settlement
* Periodical follow-up on debts and outstanding balances collection
* Follow up closely with Owners/Charterers for final balance/outstanding hire and freight
* Follow up closely with Chartering department and Port Captain for vessels' off-hire/stevedore damage/speed performance/dispute claims
* Day-to-day hands on control of all matters relating to Post fixture
* Communicating and working with brokers
* Checking and accurate payments of brokerages commissions in accordance with charter parties
* Review, reconciles and records vessel disbursement accounts. Re-bills vessel/voyage related owners/charterers items as needed and ensure all the related expenses settle accordingly to the respectively
* Monitor vessel movement
* Other ad hoc duties when assigned
* Any relevant academics
* 1-4 years of relevant experience as a Post Fixture Executive
* Fresh graduate with relevant academics certificates will be considered
* Candidate with no experience but with Accounts background in the Shipping industry will be considered