Participate in the development and co-management of hemostasis strategies for us as well as to support the Sales and Marketing team in achieving the sales/marketing target of Sysmex's Hemostasis business unit annually. He / She will also support the Hemostasis (Coagulation) business unit.
Provide technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training to existing & potential users of our products and to distribution channels in the region. He/she will have to work closely with local team, corporate team and representatives of distributors to expand business prospects. He/she will be expected to work with our customers in healthcare and research facilities.
* He/She is responsible to receive/gather in time all information regarding product specifications or modifications of existing products, upgrading or extending existing/new products. This information/s is necessary to strengthen product knowledge so that these can be translated and explained clearly to distributors / customers.
* He/She keeps up his/her technical knowledge by making suggestions to the management on which continuing education programs may be useful for him/her.
Implementation of favorable conditions to support sales/marketing target achievement
* He/She conducts application and theoretical training for the representatives of the different distributors in the region.
* He/She provides end-user training, as and when necessary
* He/She develops to strengthen the product knowledge of distributors (Eg. Training manual, etc)
* He/She handles product-related complaints and other application issues and provides excellent assistance for troubleshooting purpose/s.
* He/She maintains regular communication and continuous contact with all the subsidiaries & distributors.
* He/She prepares and submits a monthly activity report to the Supervisor. This report includes activities done in the past month, issue resolved and to resolve, and plan of action for the next 2 months. This monthly report is to be submitted regularly within the 2 workings days of the succeeding month.
* After every business trip, he/she prepares and submits a trip reports to supervisor and country area manager indicating the activities done, recommended action/s, person/s responsible, and other important information which management ought to know. Once prepared, he/she is responsible to ensure that these recommended actions are disseminated to the people concerned for proper implementation. Outcome of the said action/s should be followed up by him/her.
Minimum Education Required :
Diploma in Medical Technology or equivalent
Minimum Experience Required :
5 years in Hemostasis / Coagulation lab testing exeprience
Skills and Knowledge Required :
PC literate (Excel, Words, Power Point)
Attitude Required :
Maintains at all times the highest standards of professional and personal conduct, in thoughts, in words, & in actions.
Knowledge Desired but not Essential :
Travel Requirement :
Able to travel between 20% - 40% per year
May need to work after office hours occasionally