Our client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore is on the lookout for a Warehouse Assistant to join their Supply Chain team in Singapore.
* To maintain updated stock and cargo inventory in the warehouse.
* To perform daily stock checking when necessary.
* To prepare raw material for production.
* To handle incoming and outgoing cargo.
* Generate Goods Receive Note and ensure all materials in warehouse are property label with identification.
* Ensure all stocks are arranged and delivered base on internal system
* Perform daily maintenance to ensure cleanliness of warehouse.
* Require to assist in delivery where necessary
* To assist supervisor plan storage space and racking accordingly so as to maintain the tidiness of the warehouse.
* To observe hygiene condition of the warehouse at all times by keeping the warehouse in good order by cleaning and tidying the area such as racking system, pallets, cold rooms and flooring.
* To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures at all times.
* Manual worked involved.
* Forklift license required.
* Able to work long hours.